St Leonard, Eastcheap
St. Leonard, Eastcheap, sometimes referred to as St Leonard Milkchurch, is a former church in the City of London.

History
The Mortality Bill for the year 1665, published by the Parish Clerks Company, shows 97 parishes within the City of London. By September 6, following the Great Fire of London, the city lay in ruins, 86 churches having been destroyed. In 1670 a Rebuilding Act was passed and a committee set up under the stewardship of Sir Christopher Wren to decide which would be rebuilt. Fifty-one were chosen, but St Leonard, Eastcheap in Cheapside within Bridge Ward was one of the unlucky minority never to be rebuilt. . Originally built by one William Melker it was substantially renovated in 1618 . Following the fire it was united to St Benet Gracechurch and partial records still survive at IGI .