St John the Baptist, FrenchayEdit profile
St John the Baptist is a church in the Frenchay area of Bristol, England.
It was built in 1834 by Henry Rumley. Work on the vestry in 1887 was by the local architect William Larkins Bernard.
It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II listed building.
The large church has a low battlemented tower with a slender spire which overlooks the common.