St. Giles Presbyterian ChurchEdit profile
St. Giles Presbyterian Church is a member of the Presbyterian Church in Canada located in Ottawa, Ontario. It was formed in 1925 by a minority group from Glebe Presbyterian, and a few other congregations, that did not support the vote to enter the United Church of Canada.
It is located on the north-east corner of Bank and First Streets in the Glebe neighbourhood of Ottawa. The building was completed in 1928, and a hall, and offices are found on the south side of First Avenue.