St George's Hall, BradfordEdit profile
Coordinates: 53°47′33″N 1°45′04″W / 53.7925°N 1.7511°W / 53.7925; -1.7511
St George's Concert Hall is a grade-II*-listed Victorian building located in the centre of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. Originally designed with a seating capacity of 3,500, the Hall seats 1500 people.
The building's design by Henry Francis Lockwood and William Mawson was chosen from more than twenty two designs submitted during an 1849 competition. Built of ashlar sandstone masonry in neoclassical style, the building was opened on 29 August 1853. The interior underwent extensive remodelling after World War II and again after fires in the 1980s.