St. Elisabeth's Church, WrocławEdit profile
St. Elizabeth's Church is a church in Wrocław, Poland. The gothic structure dates back to the 14th century, when construction was commissioned by the city. The main tower was originally 130 meters tall. The church was damaged by heavy hail in 1529, and gutted by fire in 1976. The church's renowned organ was destroyed. The reconstructed main tower is now 91.5 meters tall. An observation deck near the top is open to the public.