St Audries Park Manor House

St Audries Park Manor house at West Quantoxhead in the Quantock Hills of Somerset, England the manor house of the Aclands was rebuilt on the site of an earlier house, between 1835 and 1870 and has had a number of owners since Sir Alexander sold the building.

The property was divided in 1934, when the house was sold and turned into St Audries School, which remained in occupation until 1990, when the house was sold to the Amitabha Buddhist Centre.

It was sold again in 2001, and is now owned and operated by Country House Wedding Ltd, specialising in weddings within country house settings.

The Manor House itself consists of the Great Hall with a soaring vaulted ceiling, an oak panelled library and classically proportioned elegant dining and drawing rooms.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via