St Andrew's Church, GibraltarEdit profile
St Andrew's Church is a congregation of the Church of Scotland in the British overseas territory of Gibraltar and is part of the Presbytery of Europe. The church was opened in 1854. Whilst originally built primarily to serve as a garrison church for Scottish soldiers based in Gibraltar, today it serves the wider Presbyterian and Reformed Christian community of all nationalities.
As of June 2009 the church's minister is Rev. Ewen Maclean.Services
- Sundays - 10:30
- Weekdays (open church) - 11:00-13:00