St. Andrew's Evangelical Lutheran Church Complex

Edit profile
St. Andrew's Evangelical Lutheran Church Complex

St. Andrew's Evangelical Lutheran Church Complex, also known as Deliverance Temple of God & Christ, is a historic Evangelical Lutheran church complex located at Buffalo in Erie County, New York. The complex consists of the original German Lutheran church structure constructed in 1859 and later remodeled into a school; the eclectic Gothic-Romanesque style church structure constructed in 1885; and the Queen Anne style parish house constructed in 1892.

It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com