Springfield Presbyterian ChurchEdit profile
The Springfield Presbyterian Church is located on Morris Avenue ( NJ 82) in downtown Springfield, New Jersey, United States. It was first established in 1745. During the Battle of Springfield in the Revolutionary War, the church was burned by British and Loyalist troops passing through the town on their way to nearby Hobart Gap, since it had been used to store ammunition for the Continental Army. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1990.