South Schraalenburgh ChurchEdit profile
South Schraalenburgh Church, also known as South Presbyterian Church, was founded 1723 in Bergenfield, New Jersey as a Dutch reformed church, as an alternative place of worship, as the nearest church was located in Hackensack. The square church was completed in 1728. Opposing elements within the congregation split with the main stream and founded the North Schraalenburgh Reformed Church in 1801.
In 1913 the church joined the Presbyterian Church, and changed their name to the South Presbyterian Church.