Sir Howard Douglas Hall
Sir Howard Douglas Hall, commonly referred to as "The Old Arts Building" is the oldest university building still in use in Canada, completed in 1827. The building is located on the Fredericton campus of the University of New Brunswick. The lobby of the building resembles a small museum due to the historic documents and other artifacts stored there. The Edwin Jacob chapel is also located in the lobby. The 'Great Hallways' of this building are filled with history as they are lined with portraits of past presidents of the university.

Affiliations
The Museum is affiliated with: CMA, CHIN, and Virtual Museum of Canada.