Singers Hill SynagogueEdit profile
The Birmingham Hebrew Congregation (Singers Hill) Synagogue is a Grade II* listed building comprising 26, 26A and 26B Blucher Street in central Birmingham, England.
Built in 1856, it was designed by Yeoville Thomason. It replaced the Greek Revival, 1827 Severn Street Synagogue, which survives as a Masonic Hall, and was the fourth synagogue building to be erected in the city.
It features "a Norman-wheel window in a building design in red and yellow brick, which combined neo-classical, romanesque, and Italianate details, and used a classical basilica plan, with a central Bimah (reading desk)" .