Shamrock Park
Shamrock Park is a football stadium in Portadown, Northern Ireland. It is the home ground of Portadown F.C.. Shamrock Park used to be used for stock-car racing, but this has been discontinued in recent years. The stadium holds 5,804, currently restricted to 2,227 under safety legislation. |

Ground Redevelopment
The new £1.8 million 1,840-seater stand which was built at the unreserved end of the ground and replaced the 'shed' was opened in late 2008 and was named 'The MET Steel Stand' after Portadown's long serving sponsors. At the same time the pitch was moved closer to the chalet end of the stadium allowing supporters from every angle to have a better view of the football. In early February 2009 the old floodlights which had four placed at either side of the pitch were replaced with new 800Lux. floodlights at each corner of the pitch. In the future the club plan to demolish the old grandstand and build a new stand similar to that of 'The MET Steel Stand' at the other side of the pitch, also it is planned that the pitch will be hightend and a new pitch laid because at the present minute there is a slope in the pitch. There is also plans for a large training pitch to be positioned at the undeveloped end of the ground.

International Matches
Due to the extensive redevelopment of the stadium, the IFA has recognised that Shamrock Park is a venue which can be used for underage Northern Ireland matches such as under 21 and under 19. Shamrock Park was chosen for the under 21 friendly between Northern Ireland and Ukraine on the 31st of March 2009. This match was very successful with almost 2000 fans turning out to support their team, it was broadcast live on Sky sports and was watched by people from all over the UK. It is now believed that other underage matches will be staged here in the future. On Tuesday 24 November 2009 Shamrock Park staged its second international fixture, an under 23 match between Northern Ireland and Wales in the International Challenge Trophy. The game ended in a 2-2 draw after Wales had taken a 2-0 lead with Jay Magee (Glenavon) scoring the equaliser in the dying moments of the game. Both teams failed to finish the match with a full quota of players with Wales receiving two red cards and one for Northern Ireland. The Northern Ireland squad contained two players from Portadown FC, Alan Teggart started the match but Ross Redman didn't take to the field after suffering an injury during the pre-match warm up.