Sen. Walter Lowrie HouseEdit profile
The Senator Walter Lowrie Shaw House is a historic home located in downtown Butler, Pennsylvania, United States. It is known in the area for being the home of Butler's only United States Senator, Walter Lowrie. The structure was built in 1828, and is the last of its kind in the city of Butler. The house is situated behind the Butler County Courthouse, houses the Butler County Historical Society's office, and is maintained as a museum by the BCHS.
OpenBuildings updated a digital referenceabout 6 years ago via Annotator
OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital referenceabout 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
nourse updated a digital referenceabout 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
Georgi Sokolov updatedabout 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com