Scribner BuildingEdit profile
The Scribner Building, also known as Old Scribner Building, was designed by Ernest Flagg in a Beaux Arts style and was built in 1893. It is located at 153-157th Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, at 21st Street. It served as the corporate headquarters of Charles Scribner's Sons publishing company.
The Scribner Building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Ernest Flagg also designed its successor building, the Charles Scribner's Sons Building, at 597 Fifth Avenue.