The Chiesa di San Pantaleone Martire, known as San Pantalon in the Venetian dialect, is a church in Venice, northern Italy. It is situated on the Campo San Pantalon in Venice and is dedicated to Saint Pantaleon.
San Pantalon is particularly well-known for its immense ceiling painting, depicting The Martyrdom and Apotheosis of St Pantalon. It was painted on canvas by Gian Antonio Fumiani between 1680 and 1704, when he fell to his death from the scaffolding.
Other notable works include Coronation of the Virgin by Antonio Vivarini and Giovanni d'Alemagna in the Chapel of the Holy Nail and St Pantalon healing a Boy, the last work by Veronese, originally commissioned for the high altar.
San Pantalon is a parish church of the Vicariate of San Polo-Santa Croce-Dorsoduro.