San Donato is a church in Genoa, Northern Italy.
It dates from the 12th century and is in Romanesque style. It became a parish under archbishop Siro il Porcello, and was consecrated on May 1, 1189.
After the bombardment of 1684 it was restored several times, being again consecrated on December 4, 1892. Other restorations in 1946-1951 have kept its Romanesque appearance.
Coordinates: 44°24′21″N 8°55′55″E / 44.40583°N 8.93194°E / 44.40583; 8.93194