Salaberry Armoury

The Salaberry Armoury (Manège militaire de Salaberry), is an historic armoury in Gatineau, Quebec, that is home to the armoured Régiment de Hull. The armoury was built in 1938, and was named after Colonel Charles de Salaberry, a hero of the War of 1812. It was one of a series of armouries built across Canada during the 1930s. Located just to the west of the Hull sector in downtown Gatineau, the armoury is a prominent local landmark.

Coordinates: 45°25′28″N 75°43′57″W / 45.4244°N 75.7325°W / 45.4244; -75.7325

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com