Saku Suurhall ArenaEdit profile
Saku Suurhall Arena is the largest arena in Estonia. It was built in 2001 and holds up to 10,000 people. It is named after the Estonian beer Saku. It generally hosts basketball games, as well as ice hockey and concerts.
- Eurovision Song Contest 2002.
- Concerts: Bryan Adams, Irina Allegrova, Backstreet Boys, James Blunt, The Bravery, Sarah Brightman, Cascada, Ray Charles, Joe Cocker, Alice Cooper, Toto Cutugno, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Depeche Mode, Bob Dylan, Flyleaf, Foreigner, Good Charlotte, Gregorian, Darren Hayes, Enrique Iglesias, Elton John, Judas Priest, Patricia Kaas, Mark Knopfler, Korn, Lenny Kravitz, Avril Lavigne, Limp Bizkit, Lordi, Vanessa-Mae, Marilyn Manson, Massive Attack, Metallica, Kylie Minogue, Nazareth, Ozzy Osbourne, Pet Shop Boys, Phil Collins, P!nk, Placebo, The Prodigy, Suzi Quatro, Rammstein, R.E.M., Chris Rea, REO Speedwagon, Rihanna, Demis Roussos, Roxette, Ruslana, Scorpions, Seal, Simple Minds, Simply Red, Smokie, Sting, Styx, Sweet, t.A.T.u., Adam Tensta, Underworld, Vanilla Ninja, Vaya Con Dios, Whitesnake & Yes
- Theatre and shows: ABBA - The Show, Chicago, David Copperfield, Georgian National Ballet, Harlem Globetrotters, Riverdance, Wadaiko Yamato & Mamma Mia!.
- Baltic Basketball League Final 6 event in 2006.
- European biggest extreme sports festival, Simpel Session, is held here every year, since 2004.
- Pirate Station Future (November 22, 2008) & Immortal (December 18, 2009)
- 2010 European Figure Skating Championships (19th - 24th January 2010)