Saint Paul's Vestry HouseEdit profile
The Saint Paul's Vestry House is a historic building located at Lynchburg, Virginia. It is a single-story Classical Revival-style building with a simple lowpitched gable roof and a rectangular plan. It is likely the only vestry house built exclusively for the governing body of an Episcopal Church in Virginia. It also served as the first home of the Lynchburg Woman's Club from 1903 to 1916.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.