S. H. Barnicoat MonumentsEdit profile
S. H. Barnicoat Monuments, S. H. Barnicoat Granite Works, or, more recently, Hancock Monument Co. was a granite monument supply company at 114 Columbia Street, at the corner of Centre Street, in Quincy, Massachusetts. The exact location is shown on a plot map on the Massachusetts Historical Commission report preceding its nomination to the National Register.
It was built in 1890 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. It has been replaced by a Valvoline lubrication garage and Dunkin Donuts.