Roxy Community Theatre
Roxy Community Theatre is an Art Deco/ Art Nouveau/Spanish Mission style movie theatre located in Leeton, New South Wales, Australia.

History
Roxy Theatre was designed as a 1091 seat theatre by well-known architectural firm Kaberry & Chard. It was built by J H Jones for the Riverina Theatre entrepreneur George Conson on a large corner block of Pine and Wade Avenues between 1929 and 1930 and was opened on 7 April 1930. In October 1933 a music pit, dressing rooms, larger concert stage, facade neon lighting and signage was added to the building which was officially opened by Gladys Moncrieff. In 1977 the theatre's future was threatened with redevelopment. A meeting was called on 2 June 1977 by the Leeton and District Community Advancement Fund were the theatre's future was discussed including unanimously agreeing that the theatre should be retained as a Civic type building and also should be saved as a picture theatre. On 23 June 1977 the matter on the theatre was discussed further at the Leeton and District Community Advancement Fund's Annual General meeting with extensive investigations made and convinced of the buildings soundness and viability. The theatre was purchased for $75,000 with $27,000 which was raised by the "Save The Roxy Committee".