Round Church

Round Church, also known as Old Round Church, built in 1812-1813 in Richmond, Vermont, USA, is a rare, well-preserved example of a sixteen-sided meeting house. It was built to serve as the meeting place for the town as well as five Protestant congregations. Today it is maintained by the Richmond Historical Society and is open to the public during the summer and early fall, It is also available for weddings and other events.

It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1996.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via