Rockingham Meeting HouseEdit profile
The Rockingham Meeting House, also known as Old North Meeting House and First Church in Rockingham, is a historic building in Rockingham, Vermont, United States. The Meeting House was built between 1787 and 1801 and was originally used for both Congregational church meetings as well as civic and governmental meetings. Church services ceased in 1819 but town meetings continued to be held in it until 1869. After being unused for many years, it was restored by the town in 1907. It is available today for weddings and other events under rules established by the town.
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 2000.
It is located on Old North Meeting House Road, or Meeting House Road, in Rockingham.