Rochat-Louise-Sauerwein Block

The Rochat-Louise-Sauerwein Block are a group of buildings that comprise one of the few remaining intact Victorian commercial blocks in Saint Paul, Minnesota; built 1885-1895 by Castner, Hermann Kretz, and Edward P. Bassford. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com