Robinson's Warehouse, BristolEdit profile
Robinson's Warehouse (grid reference ST585725) is a warehouse on Bathurst Parade, on the Floating Harbour in Bristol, England.
It was built in 1874 by William Bruce Gingell, and is an example of the Bristol Byzantine style with yellow and red brick and Moorish arches.
It was formerly the warehouse of Robinson's Oil Seed Manufactory, and has also been known as Warriner's Warehouse.
It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II listed building.