Reynolds-Morris HouseEdit profile
The Reynolds-Morris House is a historic house in the Washington Square West neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Built in 1786-7 by John and William Reynolds, the 3½-story brick house is significant for its late-18th-century Georgian architecture. It was sold in 1817 to Luke Wistar Morris, the son of captain Samuel Morris of the First City Troop, of the prominent Morris family, who occupied the house for 120 years.
It was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1967.
The building is currently operated as a hotel.