Quincy Water Company Pumping StationEdit profile
Quincy Water Company Pumping Station was a historic pumping station at 106 Penn Street in Quincy, Massachusetts. The exact location is shown on a plot map on the Massachusetts Historical Commission report preceding its nomination to the National Register.
It was built in 1883 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. At some point since then it has been demolished.