Pugh's Mill Covered Bridge

Pugh's Mill Covered Bridge is a registered historic structure near Oxford, Ohio, listed in the National Register on 1975-06-05. This wooden bridge was built in 1869 over Four Mile (Talawanda) Creek and is the only remaining covered bridge in Butler County, Ohio.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com