Pueblo ArcadeEdit profile
The Pueblo Arcade is a historic building in Vero Beach, Florida. Located at 2044 14th Street, the Pueblo Arcade was built in the Mission/Spanish Revival style in 1926 by local contractors Blackford and Davis. This structure was very popular among the citizens of Vero Beach due to its ingenious design, prior to the introduction of Air Conditioning. It consisted of arcades with shop doorways opening onto a single hallway which opened to the street. The structure was restored by developer Robert L. Brackett and was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places on March 8, 1997.