Presbyterian ChurchEdit profile
The Presbyterian Church building in Beaver, Oklahoma, is a historic church building built in 1887. It was one of the earliest permanent religious buildings built in the Oklahoma Panhandle. The church is a wood frame structure with a front gable roof and small bell tower over the front entrance entrance. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on May 16, 1974 for architectural significance and association with settlement of the area.
It is located at 3rd St. and Ave. E in Beaver.