Portland Mills Covered Bridge
The Portland Mills Covered Bridge is the oldest covered bridge in Parke County, Indiana and is a single span Burr Arch Truss covered bridge structure that was built by Henry Wolf in 1856. The bridge is 146 feet long, 15 feet wide, and 13 feet high. By the 1990's the bridge had fallen into severe neglect, but was extensively renovated in 1996.

Google Map

Building Activity

  • Georgi Sokolov
    Georgi Sokolov activity.buildings_person.create
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com