Port Orange Florida East Coast Railway Freight DepotEdit profile
The Port Orange Florida East Coast Railway Freight Depot (also known as the Central Pump & Supply Company) is a historic Florida East Coast Railway depot in Port Orange, Florida, United States. It is located at 415C Herbert Street, off U.S. 1. The station was originally built in 1894, and was used as a flag stop as late as 1955. In 1966, it was relocated 500 feet north of its original location. On February 5, 1998, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.