Pond-Weed HouseEdit profile
Built in 1700, the Pond-Weed House is located on the corner of the old Boston Post Road and Hollow Tree Ridge Road in the Noroton section of Darien, Connecticut. It has also been known as The House Under the Hill and Half-Way House. The house is a classic saltbox and is considered to be the oldest building extant in Darien. The house has a stone central chimney and is a private residence.
OpenBuildings updated a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via Annotator
OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital referenceabout 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
Teodora Todorova updatedabout 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
GreenEyedCat updated a digital referenceabout 6 years ago via OpenBuildings.com