Polish Theatre in WarsawEdit profile
Polish Theatre in Warsaw (Polish: Teatr Polski w Warszawie is one of the theatres in Warsaw, Poland. It is located at ul. Karasia 2.
The theatre was initiated by Arnold Szyfman and designed by Czesław Przybylski. Finished in 1913, the facility featured Poland's first revolving stage. It a private enterprise staging Polish and foreign classics, contemporary drama, as well as popular plays.
The theater was taken over by the Nazis and the building damaged during World War II. It was also the first theatre to be nationalized in Poland.