Pleasants County CourthouseEdit profile
The Pleasants County Courthouse was built in 1924 in St. Marys, West Virginia. The Neo-Classical Revival style building replaced the original courthouse, which was badly damaged by lightning in 1923. The new courthouse was designed by architects Holboe & Pogue of Clarksburg and built by Putnam & Foreman of Marietta, Ohio for $99,963. Ornamentation of the facade was omitted to save costs.