Plaster Sports Complex
The Plaster Sports Complex (Formerly Briggs Stadium) is a 16,600-seat multipurpose stadium located in Springfield, Missouri. It is home to the Missouri State University Bears football, women's field hockey, men's and women's soccer, and track and field teams.

History
The stadium was built in 1941 as SMS Stadium, a Works Progress Administration project at a cost of only $60,000, before World War II broke out. Its original seating capacity was 8,500. In 1970 it was renamed Briggs Stadium, and in 1991 it was renamed the Plaster Sports Complex in honor of Robert W. Plaster, chairman of Evergreen Investments of Lebanon, Missouri. Mr. Plaster donated funds for major renovations of the stadium, including expansion of the stadium to its current capacity, including the addition of an upper deck which seats 8,500, 24 luxury suites holding 10 each, a 40-seat luxury box and a new press box. In addition, a new running track and new artificial turf were installed. The artificial turf was replaced in 2001 with a FieldTurf surface and new field turf was installed in 2006. A new scoreboard was added in 2008. The Plaster Sports Complex includes 12 American handball/ racquetball courts, including two courts with spectator seating. The complex also features Health and Fitness and Athletics Strength and Conditioning centers on the second level of the stadium. In addition to sporting events, Plaster Stadium is used for concerts and graduations.