Pilgrim MillsEdit profile
Pilgrim Mills is an historic textile mill located at 847 Pleasant Street in Fall River, Massachusetts.
The mill was built in 1911 from red brick and was the first mill in the city powered entirely by electric. It had a capacity of 53,568 spindles.
In 1945 the factory was acquired by Louis Hand, Inc., which manufactured curtains. It was later known as Aberdeen Manufacturing and most recently as CHF Industries. The plant closed in March 2008.
The site was added to the National Historic Register in 1983.
In May 2011 there was a plan to demolish the mill for residences, but it was rejected.