Phil Hoffman HouseEdit profile
The Phil Hoffman House is a house at 807 High Avenue East in Oskaloosa, Iowa. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.
It was originally built by Phil Hoffman in 1920, publisher of the Oskaloosa Herald at the time. The architect was Frank E. Wetherell, who designed several other notable structures in and around Oskaloosa, including the bandstand located in the center of the town square. Wetherell was prominent statewide as an architect known for public buildings, residences, and urban planning. At least 44 extant properties in Oskaloosa are attributed to Wetherell.