Phelps Dodge General Office BuildingEdit profile
Phelps Dodge General Office Building is a National Historic Landmark in Bisbee, Arizona. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1983.
The building was the headquarters of the Phelps Dodge mining company from 1896 to 1961. It is located at Copper Queen Plaza on Main Street at Brewery Gulch. The building now houses the Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum.