Phare du Cap Leucate

The Phare du Cap Leucate is a lighthouse situated on the Cap Leucate, located in the south-eastern part of the Corbières maritimes in the French Department Aude on the territory of the commune of Leucate. It was constructed in 1950 and illuminated in 1951. It is an automatic but guarded lighthouse; visits are not permitted.

Sources and references
  • Phare du cap Leucate (Base Mérimée – patrimoine/ french lighthouse www database)


2 photos

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated 9 media, updated a digital reference, uploaded a media file and added a digital reference
    jkjr cap leucate 28aude292c light house
    about 4 years ago via
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator