Peter D. Walter HouseEdit profile
Peter D. Walter House is a historic home located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. It is a two story stone structure built in 1858 by Peter D. Walter, seventh mayor of Lockport, in the Italianate style. It is one of approximately 75 stone residences remaining in the city of Lockport.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.