Pennsylvania Railroad Station

The Pennsylvania Railroad Station in Hobart, Indiana, also known as The Pennsy Depot, was built in 1911. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.

It was a craft shop for several years. In July of 2010, the Hobart Chamber of Commerce was using the building for offices.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com