Palmer-Marsh HouseEdit profile
Palmer-Marsh House was built in 1744 as a combination residence and place of business located in Bath, North Carolina.
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1970.
It is located on the east side of Main Street, just south of Carteret Street (NC 92).
Tours of the house are available through the Historic Bath visitor center.