Palazzo Como is a museum in Naples, southern Italy. Its Renaissance ashlar facade opens to Via Duomo, just north of the intersection of Corso Umberto, the boulevard that runs through the downtown area.
It was built between 1464 and 1490 by Tuscan artisans for the Neapolitan merchant Angelo Como, a favorite at the Aragonese court. The building is, thus, known as Palazzo Como. It was sold in 1587 and was incorporated into an adjacent monastery. In 1881-82, because of the demolition and construction during the urban renewal of Naples, the entire building was dismantled and moved back some 20 meters. Since that date, the building has housed the Filangieri Museum. The museum displays an assortment of arms, porcelain and period costumes. The museum is closed for repairs and many of the exhibits are temporarily on display in the Maschio Angioino.
Coordinates: 40°50′56″N 14°15′39″E / 40.848908°N 14.260712°E / 40.848908; 14.260712