Palazzo Chigi
India Buildings on Water Street, Liverpool, England, was built between 1924 and 1932 for Alfred Holt's Blue Funnel Line, the architect was Herbert Rowse. It was designed to be converted into a warehouse if needed and replaced an earlier building of the same name. Construction cost £1.25 million. During World War II it was badly damaged and was restored to re-open in 1952. The building, still in use today, houses an elegant arcade of shops as well as modern office space.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated 9 media and uploaded a media file
    swgv palazzochigi
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com
  • updated a digital reference and removed 4 media
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com