Paderne ChurchEdit profile
Coordinates: 42°05′23″N 8°16′27″W / 42.0896°N 8.2741°W / 42.0896; -8.2741
The Church of São Salvador de Paderne (English: Church of the Saviour of Paderne) is a Portuguese church in Paderne, municipality of Melgaço in continental Portugal.
The origins of the church are Romanesque, but it was subjected to significant alterations in the Baroque period.
Its architectural plan consists of a Latin cross, one short nave with a large transept.
The east side of the church has three rectangular chapels.
It has been classified by IPPAR. since 1910.