Oxford Valley MallEdit profile
The Oxford Valley Mall is a two-story shopping mall, owned by the Simon Property Group, that is located next to the popular amusement park Sesame Place in Langhorne, Middletown Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Its department stores are Sears, J.C. Penney, and Macy's. There is a food court on the second floor, which was originally the second floor of a Woolworth store, as well as many retail stores featuring Spencer Gifts, Five Below, and a Dell Direct Store kiosk. As the surrounding area continues to grow, the mall is adding high-end stores such as Coach and Abercrombie and Fitch. The tallest office building in Bucks County, One Oxford Valley, is on the mall's property. Boscov's announced that the Oxford Valley Mall store would be one of the 10 stores closing in October 2008 as part of their restructuring.Anchors
- JCPenney - 226,336 sq ft (21,027.3 m2).
- Macy's - 195,407 sq ft (18,153.9 m2).
- Sears - 173,000 sq ft (16,100 m2).
- Bamberger's - (now Macy's)
- Boscov's - 165,815 sq ft (15,404.7 m2). Now vacant, originally Wanamaker's, then Hecht's (1995), then Strawbridge's (1996-2006)
- Gimbels, then Sterns - (now Sears)