Osgood Farm is a historic farmhouse at 116 Osgood Street in Andover, Massachusetts.History
The oldest part of the house was built after the 1699 marriage of Stephen Osgood and Hannah Blanchard. Her father donated the land and his father donated the funds to construct the house. Their son, Isaac, a French and Indian War veteran, expanded the house in 1739. In 1783 American Revolution patriot, James Otis, Jr. was recovering at the house as a guest of Jacob Osgood when he was struck and killed by lightning in the threshold to the home. The house remained in the Osgood family until 1849. For several years in the nineteenth century it was used as an inn and tavern. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. In recent years, the house has fallen into disrepair.