One Market PlazaEdit profile
Coordinates: 37°47′36″N 122°23′39″W / 37.79340°N 122.39420°W / 37.79340; -122.39420
One Market Plaza is a complex of three office buildings at 1 Market Street along the San Francisco Embarcadero. The historic 11-story Southern Pacific Building, also known as "The Landmark", was completed in 1916, and incorporated into the development in 1976 that includes the 43-storey 172 m (564 ft) Spear Tower, and the 27-storey, 111 m (364 ft) Steuart Tower.
The complex was renovated in 1996 by the architect firm César Pelli & Associates Architects.